Monday, April 5, 2010

Wedding Memory Keeper Box


Our DD is a bridesmaid this coming weekend for her grad school friend, so I decided to make the special couple a monogrammed memory keeper box to store their special paper items such as announcements, shower invitations, wedding invitation, and their wedding service.

They've chosen to have a black & white wedding color scheme, and the Silhouette papers are perfect for this project.

Blessings as you begin your married life together, Anthony and Tonya, and may you live and love more each day!

4 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Jane,
Just stunning - it's beautiful! You are so thoughtful!

Jamie Harder said...

This is lovely...I'm sure it will be cherished!! Love the rub ons on the letters:-)

Leslie said...

Jane, this is beautiful. I love the elegant look of it. I just finished one myself, but I like the look of yours so much better.

Becky said...

Jan this is gorgeous..Love it..

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards