Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Silhouette Tri-Fold Shutter Card







I decided to make a tri-fold shutter card following Beate's tutorial here--and I'm really happy with the results, though this was one of the most labor-intensive cards I've made yet. It's for a very special person, to accompany the Silhouette memory keeper box and the mix 'n' mingle album.

Items used are all CTMH except the satin ribbon: Silhouette papers, Chocolate CS, Mocha opaque pearl embellies, foam pop squares, Chocolate ink, Stamp sets: From Me To You & Love Quotes. Scalloped sections are from Marvy punches.

Thanks for stopping by to look and comment!

5 comments:

Marie said...

Oh Jane, this is WONDERFUL. I think I'm going to copy your basic plan for a wedding card I need this week.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED your card, Jane. Absolutely took my breath away!! It's perfect!! Elaine

mom said...

*Her* card is breathlessly BEAUTIFUL, Jane!

Anonymous said...

You seems to be an expert in this field, Great articles and keep up the good work, my buddy recommended me it.

My blog:
regroupement de credit puis simuler Rachat de Credit

Donna Ellis said...

A beautiful card! Love those colors together, and the pretty layering.

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards