Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cherish and Topstitch

Cherish is one of the headings from the Close To My Heart Topstitch Stickease packet. I cherish the fact that the Easter egg is empty. Jesus is alive! He's no longer on His cross or in His cave-tomb. He lives! I cherish the time we spend with family members. Easter weekend was a beautiful time to be outdoors. Redbud and dogwood trees were at their peak. Azaleas and rhododendrons started to bloom. Easter colors were everywhere!

And I love how easy scrapbooking is with CTMH coordinated products!

After finishing these pages, I enclosed them in memory album page protectors, then added a few Flip Flaps on each page to include even more photos from our Easter afternoon and the day at Suson Farm.

I used: CTMH Topstitch paper packet Level 2, Stickease, big Tulip brads and paper clips, Liquid Glass, spring pink button, and waxy flax

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Jane,
More treasures! I am so inspired by your scrapbook pages - I really need to break away from cards and do some scrapping (but my "need a card for . . ." list just keeps growing!) -

Hugs!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards