Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our Lake Norfolk Vacation

Our cottage at Teal Point Resort, Lake Norfolk, Arkansas

View from our cottage porch of the pool, lake, and children's play area

Colorful flower beds always catch my eye



DH in the White River fishing for trout


Fishing some more ... we could see hundreds of brown trout in the water but not too many were hungry.





We enjoyed a week of relaxation, renewal, good grilled meals, beautiful weather, friends time, and everything vacation is supposed to be.
Don spent the majority of his time tying lines, deciding which lures and bait to use, walking up and down the river, fishing from the boat or the dock with Mike, setting his alarm for 3 a.m., and talking with other fishermen and women.
I spent my time at the pool. Swimming. Floating on my noodle. Listening to children and their parents as I drifted into half-sleep. Just love that feeling. When I wasn't at the pool, I was watching DH, boating with Mike and Kathy G, and taking photos. I must say that Kathy takes MORE photos than I do. That's almost unbelievable. But true. She could win a prize for her spider photos and sunset photos!
Now ... May I please have a vacation after vacation? Since we got home to the non-working A/C, I'm ready to leave again. The luggage is still packed. Let's get out the maps.

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards