Sunday, September 26, 2010

Not So Shy DH

DH always has a photogenic smile, even when he's sleepy. Really.


What's that growing out of your neck?


Okay, let's go in...the skeeters are hungry! Slap! That woke him up.

It's a happy talent to know how to play.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

We're getting glorious Fall days and nights,
great for planting mums and for watching
the does with their fawns.
They come to feast on the persimmons
in the back yard.
They play tag and romp and leap.
But they don't like my camera.

So I thought I'd post a not-so-shy dear.

I caught DH being a bit playful
as he and I were in the yard putting away the spinners
and deciding where to plant new daffodils & tulips.
Now if the dear deer & chipmunks would just leave them alone.

1 comment:

Jamie Harder said...

How lucky to enjoy your fall evenings that way!!!!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards