Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Studio J -- Free-For-All in June!


Here's another Studio J two-page layout that took me fewer than 5 minutes to create! (Click image to enlarge.)

I used the pretty Sophia papers and a few of my favorite Easter photos of Ella and Beatrice, our precious grandgirls (3 yrs and 1 yr), in their Easter dresses.

During Close To My Heart's STUDIO J® FREE-FOR-ALL IN JUNE, everyone can receive ONE FREE Studio J® JPG file —- no purchase is required!

This is a GREAT way for you to give Studio J a whirl. If you haven't created scrapbook layouts online yet, you're gonna luv, luv, luv Studio J!

Here's what to do:

1. Log on to Studio J on my web site;

2. Create your two-page layout;

3. Then order one JPG file of your layout.

It’s as easy-ka-peasy as that!

Download and save your file so you can post your layout online, email it to
family and friends, or print the two pages for your memory book.

If you have a Studio J or a MyCTMH® account, just log in and start creating.

If you don’t have an account, creating one is easy. You can access Studio J
through my MyCTMH website HERE.

Discover how quick and simple scrapbooking can be with Studio J -- and -- get
your FREE JPG layout in Free-for-All June!

I've been using Studio J since CTMH introduced it, through a yearly membership, and I'm thrilled at how many layouts I've been able to create in such a short time. Not to brag, but--oh well--I WILL: I have our family memory albums all up to date! That is, until another wedding or another baby is born!

I hope you try Studio J! It's the bees knees of digi-scrappin'!

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards