Sunday, July 10, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Surprise Award!

What a nice surprise it was to find an email from Mary honoring me as one of the Top Ten H2H winners for the June "Love" theme -- you can read about it and see the entries HERE.

You can see my challenge entry post HERE.

Thank you, Heart 2 Heart Team! I've grabbed the H2H badge for my sidebar, and am thankful & proud to display it!

Close To My Heart friends, you are the BEST -- you all inspire me -- and you motivate me to become a better artist and to share this wonderful company with others!

I always enjoy seeing everyone's creative paper art and participating in the challenges when I can!

Have a WonDerFul new week, y'all!

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards