Friday, January 20, 2012

Buy 9, Get #10 Free


Close To My Heart's Studio J special in January is "buy 9 layouts, get the 10th free." I've been taking advantage of this and just placed my order for 20 layouts today. It's a great way to keep up with scrapbooking in a fun, easy way using the CTMH online program.

In the next 10 days, I have a feeling it'll be easy for me to create another set of 10 layouts too.

If this is a scrapbooking method that may appeal to you (especially to "catch up" with your memory books), check it out by visiting my business web site:  http://janeehaas.myctmh.com  

Click on the Studio J link in the left column and give it a try!

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards