Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ribbon Challenge at Heart 2 Heart -- My Second Card


This is my second RIBBON card for this week's H2H Challenge ... and it's the first time I've ever made a card without any paper!


CAS (clean and simple) really is my favorite style.

I love the pinks/greens combos and this time I wanted to incorporate two different ribbon designs.

I used Close To My Heart products:
Cottage Floral stamps; Sentiment stamp; Hollyhock and Blush inks; Pink assorted buttons; Sheer spring green ribbon; Liquid Glass

Other: dotted ribbon

THANKS for stopping by and leaving your comment!

3 comments:

Tamytha said...

Love how you used the ribbon! Very cute CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H this week. :)

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Aren't those just the cutest stems and leaves! Very cute use of ribbon, Scrappy-Gram! Thanks for entering on H2H!

Allisa said...

So cute, love those button centers! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards