Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Cricut Cartridge--Artiste


The July 2012 Close To My Heart Convention in Dallas has ended, and one of the most exciting announcements has been the introduction of the new Cricut Collection, Artiste. This cartridge will be available beginning on August 1. 


I'm a big fan of CTMH's exclusive cartridges, and I can't wait to get my hands on this new one! I've had so much fun with the first cartridge, Art Philosophy. If you haven't tried this product from CTMH, don't hesitate to get started!

For $99, you get --
1 - Cricut cartridge with 700 Images: Font, Shapes and 3D Items
3 - My Acrylix D-size Stamp Sets
3 - 12" x 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes



Only two shapes are repeated--for convenience--from the Art Philosophy cartridge: the circle and the square. All of the remaining 698 images are totally new!

This cartridge features themed projects, interactive cards, awards and more. Cup cake liners, invitations and party favors will coordinate and come together easily for your next celebration.

Email me at janehaas7[at]gmail[dot]com if you want to pre-order the ARTISTE!

The new Idea Book is live to customers on August 1. I can place your order or you will be able to order one directly from my CTMH website. Delivery is always directly to your doorstep!

Contact me for more info or if you have questions.


No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards