Saturday, November 24, 2012

Advent Box



About 5 years ago, I bought this Advent Box Kit (made by Making Memories Inc.) at a clearance sale in a discount store. I wish had I had found many more of them to make! I made this early in the Fall, and it was so simple and fun, I'd make more for friends' families if I had the kits. If anyone knows where I might find them, please contact me! (The only things I added to this one are the Mistletoe Flowers from Close To My Heart.) Meanwhile, I'm going to be scouring the discount stores with my eyes wide open.

Close To My Heart has an Advent Calendar Box available (Autumn/Winter Idea Book, page 67) and I'm going to try that project soon.

If you've made one of those, I'd love to hear your comments about CTMH's kit!

Meanwhile, I'm deciding what surprise treats to put into each of these little boxes for special children!

Happy weekend--and keep your fingers sticky and inky!






No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards