Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Event Calendar -- Gift for a Man



Our son-in-law admired an event calendar I had made for our daughter,
so I surprised him with a masculine version for his December birthday.
He's going to hang it in his office and ask each of his patients
to add his or her birthday to the calendar.

What a thoughtful gesture!

The CTMH event calendar (perpetual) makes a great gift for anyone--
I don't know what I'd do without mine...

You never need to re-write special birthdays/anniversaries on calendars
once you make and use one of these!

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards