Friday, August 22, 2008

Just Because

These are some of the 16 cards I made from the "Just Because" Card Kit today. (Close To My Heart product)

It was such an enjoyable way to spend the afternoon in my relaxing green room! I'm not one to follow cookie cutter patterns closely, so these are variations on the templates provided with the kit.

The tulip and cocoa ink colors, French style stamps (so girly-girly) and papers are reminiscent of the late 50's and early 60's--what a trip on memory lane!

I think the Sparkles embellishments are such fun additions! And the French-speaking members of my family and friends circle will love the "amore" and "merci" word stamps.

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards