Monday, March 23, 2009

Art Keeper Box



It's sturdy! It's stackable! It's colorful! It's personalized!
It's an art keeper box!
This one will hold all the special projects Ella makes for our frig display--her Winnie the Pooh pages and little love notes.
The dimensions are 13.5 x 14.3 inches, so it holds nice sized papers and items.

Let me know if I can create a special art or memorabilia keeper box for someone you love...a soldier's family, a preschooler (or kid of any age), a sports enthusiast, grandparents, teacher, pastor, and more.

I used Close To My Heart:
Magic Moments papers & Stickease
Pop Dots
Liquid Glass
and a chipboard box with lift-off lid from LSS

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards