Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Engagement Congratulations


inside sentiment:

This evening our DD's friend called to tell us the happy news of her engagement!

We're so excited for her and her fiance!

I whipped up this fast card tonight using these Close To My Heart products:

Whoops A Daisy papers

Ocean and Watermelon inks and markers

Congratulations (Dainty Thoughts); "Be Yourself" girl stamp (May Stamp of the Month); HAPPY everything (With Love) for the inside sentiment

A blingy Sparkle on her hand (one can never be too big!)

and nonCTMH ribbon ...

I'll surprise T with it tomorrow, trusting she won't have any time to look at my blog tonight. I can't wait to see her very heavy left hand. And I'll be sure to wear my shades.


No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards