Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Evening Sky after Thunderstorms







After the last thunderstorm of today, right before sunset, the sun began to light up the clouds and I grabbed my camera. Within a few minutes, darkness had covered our little corner of the world. I'm so glad I got out on the driveway when I did to get these shots!

May showers will certainly bring June flowers I hope ... it seems those flowers that we have are going to need life jackets if the rains don't stop soon ... and it's very hard on the farmers who are trying so hard to plant their corn, beans, and wheat in the Midwest.

But God is good, and He always gives us what we need -- including the sunshine and the rain at the right times! Thank You, loving Creator!

1 comment:

Lucia said...

What pretty pictures.

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards