Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Miracle Paper Projects


Today I played with the Close To My Heart clear acrylic scalloped card base and use the Miracle Kit papers to create a card for a friend
who recently retired after a long career as a teacher.
I love the see-through effect!


I used the "recipe" for the card that came in the Summer Keynotes.
When closed, the "Best Wishes" stamped sentiment paper strip
hides the inside sentiment I handwrote
on the inside using Cocoa ink.

For the two-page layout, I used the Celebrate recipe in the Miracle Kit.

The left page will hold a 5 x 7 inch photo
matted on the 8 x 8 inch crystal blue section.
The right page will hold two 4 x 6 inch vertical photos side by side
and journaling on the far right between the embellishments.

I plan to place photos of our daughter and son-in-law
from their recent wedding anniversary date into this layout.

Happy Anniversary, Emily & Christopher!

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Golly Jane, the clear card is wonderful - I {heart} your handwriting!! You should design stamps!

The layouts are beautiful, too. The Miracle papers are so amazing - so versatile and very, very pretty.

Nice work!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards