Monday, August 9, 2010

Playing with Olivia Papers

"In everything, give thanks..."

That's so true!
It's another hot day in the Lou, and I'm spending it
in my Stu-di-o!

The Olivia papers are new in Close To My Heart's
Fall/Winter catalog -- what rich colors!
(This design and three more new designs
will be available to customers on September 1.)

They went well with the photos I used of Beatrice and me.
One of her many nicknames is Beaz Louise.
It's special that we share middle names.

I used:
CTMH Olivia Paper Packets Level 1 (background)
Level 2 for additional patterned paper pieces
Level 1 Stickease for title
Metal Foundry Flourishes (bronze flowers)
Colonial White buttons & ribbon
Sorbet Ric Rac
Pretty Pin
Computer journaling with Typewriter font

(Flip Flaps have since been added to the Memory Protector.
I can't live without 'em.)

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love!

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Jane,
These new Olivia sneak-peeks are wonderful!! Your layout is so sweet - the photo is darling (she looks a little like you!) and the journaling is fun - adds a lot to the page!

Excellent work!

Marie said...

I am so loving these papers. You did a fabulous job showing them off!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards