Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Happy Birthday Flower




... to my sister! Wishing you a very happy big milestone birthday today, Kathy!

I hope this makes it through snail mail okay to her mailbox. But I really wish I could deliver it in person. Sister-strings connect us though miles separate us.

Those are poppyseeds in the flower center, adhered with Liquid Glass. I used to use poppyseeds for lemon muffins. Now they've found a home in my studio. A fun texture!

Oops! Those leaves aren't lined up quite right. I think my head, eyes, and hands need some better coordination. Maybe a visit to my favorite chiro will remedy this. Uuhmmm...and more yoga. Sharli, you're my inspiration to relax and rejuvenate!

I'm grateful you've visited my blog and hope you leave your comment.

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards