Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Petite Perks

If you haven't tried stamping to make your own cards extra special or to add special touches to your scrapbook pages, what are you waiting for?

Close To My Heart's exclusive MyAcrylix (clear) stamps and blocks are so easy and fun to use!

Check out a variety of products in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book here and contact me to find out how you can receive Petite Perks free!

This morning I made two birthday cards...then I failed to photograph them before putting them into the mail for the special people. Bummer.

I hope to get back to posting some paper art soon. I've been drooling over Jeanette Lynton's new book, Magic. If you have it & use the ideas, I'd love to read your comment about a favorite interactive page technique! Maybe I can show you mine soon.

Thanks for visiting and for your patience too.

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards