Sunday, June 5, 2011

TaDa! A Fanfare Card




A special friend helped me in a huge way recently. I'm so thankful and blessed to have her in my life. This card is for her.

I used all CTMH products:

Fanfare paper packet
Lucky Stars stamp set
Cranberry ink
Heartfelt Whimsy Die Cuts (star, arrow, button)
Hemp
Foam squares

Let's hear it for Fanfare! The colors and patterns can be used in SO MANY ways!

I like to make the inside of cards pretty too -- with the CTMH coordinating papers, it's an easy thing to do. Some foam squares behind the yellow stars add a little dimension. Remember that you can surprise someone when he or she opens a card!

Do you think I should add an "I" on the front of the card before "Count my lucky stars"?

Here's the inside after I added some stitching inside the stars with the Cranberry marker.


And here's the stamped envelope! TaDa! I'm sure the mail carriers like to see some pretty stuff once in a while among all the bills and junk mail.


Thanks for visiting! Double thanks for leaving a comment!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Great card Jane!! Love the accents!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Jane,
Wonderful card - I love the inside - it looks like one of the stars crosses the fold, perhaps, too! Just so inspiring!

I think the card is great as it is, but I Count my Lucky Stars would work as well - it's completely up to you!

Hugs!!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards