Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sophia Cards





Sophia Paper Packet colors are right at the top of my favorites!

These are samples of some of the 4 x 5.5 inch blank note cards I've been creating for the Best Friends Furever benefit. I'd consider these CAS (clean and simple) -- it seems to be my style.

I used a variety of stamps ... (three from CTMH and one Clear Stamp--and yes, there is a huge difference when it comes to clear acrylic stamps; CTMH cannot be topped!) ... and embellishments from my stash. Sometimes I even dig into my sewing box for some pretties!

Thanks for visiting! Hope your week is going GrEaT!


4 comments:

Marie said...

these are beautiful! I love, love, love your roses on the first one!!

Haley D. said...

These are adorable! So glad you're joining us this month at H2H!

Tammy said...

Congratulations on the guest DT spot for Heart-2-Heart. I can't wait to see what you create!

By the way, I love the paper pleating on your Happy Everything card.

Ali said...

These cards are beautiful and i like your brilliant work.....

Plastic business cards

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards