Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Wonderland Trio

Wonderland is one of the new paper packets in Close To My Heart's new Fall/Winter Idea Book. It has beautiful, peaceful blues, browns, whites, and lavenders in its packet, and for these cards, I used the papers in the Workshop On The Go (WOTG), along with Twilight and White Daisy inks.  (Click photo to enlarge.)


These are quick, clean, and simple cards basically using blocks of colored papers and a few embellishments. I cut the snowflakes from white cardstock using the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge available from CTMH--one of the exciting new products in the new Fall Idea Book!




 I like to stamp the inside of the card and the envelope to coordinate ... two examples are here. Be artsy and let your stamps "float" off the paper. I usually like to use uneven numbers of objects when designing too.




Dimension can be created so many ways yet be fun and simple: Here I layered papers, inked edges of papers, and used foam squares behind die cut objects to make them pop off the base paper.



It was fun to work with snowflakes and cool colors on this 102 degree day in the Midwest! 


DH told me I should go jump in the lake when I finished ... so I did! 


CTMH products I used:
Wonderland WOTG papers
Twilight and White Daisy inks
Art Philosophy snowflakes
Sparkles (circles and squares)
Jingle big brad
Liquid Glass
Stamps: 
Wonderland Stamp Set (WOTG)
Jingle Borders
Christmas Scripts

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards