Monday, September 12, 2011

H2H Challenge: A Cricut/Die Cut Project



It's a huge honor to be the guest member of the Design Team at Heart2Heart Challenges for September!

I chose to use the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (a wowzer of a new CTMH product!) to cut two different flowers and a round medallion shape to use on the top of the My Creations card box.  (This box is also a new product in CTMH's Fall/Winter Idea Book).



The chipboard My Creations card box is a little larger than 4 x 6 inches, has a magnetic closure, and it's shown here holding a variety of coordinating  4 x 5.5 inch note cards. (You can see my Roxie cards HERE.) The designer box and cards will make a special gift for a very dear person's birthday!



I used all CTMH products:

Roxie Paper Packet
CTMH My Creations card box
Kraft color ready border
Pewter Filigree charm
Crocheted ivory ribbon
Dimensional Element banner
Stamps: Celebration set
Inks: Tulip, Desert Sand
Sparkles
Decorative Pin
Bonding Memories Adhesive

{Two colors of Cricut-cut flowers; third flower is a "bud" I cut freehand and rolled. Each has a Sparkle in the center. The bud's tiny sparkle doesn't show very well in the photo.}

Thanks for visiting and for leaving your comment! Happy chirping!

7 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Jane, what a fantastic box!!! Love how you embellished it and the papers you chose!

Pamela OConnor said...

What a lovely little box of cards! It's great to have you joining us this month at H2H! God bless!

Marie said...

As soon as I saw "guest designer Jane" for H2H, I thought "That must be my Jane!" Ha ha...sure enough. Great work as usual and kudos on being guest designer!

Haley D. said...

Gorgeous box and cards, Jane! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty little box of cards!You have been done a great job as usual ... keep it up
discount card printing
custom gift cards
plastic card
Scratch Card

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marie said...

Just left you an "award" on my blog :) Hope all is well in your world.

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards