Thursday, September 22, 2011

H2H Challenge: Three Different Cardstocks


Here's my little gift box project using three different cardstocks (no patterned papers--that was HARD~!) for this week's Heart2Heart Challenge. Be sure to click on the link and see all the pretties the participants have created! What a creative group of peeps!

Aaron Booth's adorable little gift box inspired me. You can see it HERE.

This little box is going to be filled with Dove bites for our kind neighbor who gets our mail while we're away.

I used all CTMH products:
CS: Kraft, Twilight, and Sweet Leaf
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge: Circles and Butterflies
Ink: Twilight
Stamp sentiment: Winter Wonderland's WOTG "Heartfelt Thanks"
Ribbon: "You and Me" kit
Sparkles
Liquid Glass
Natural Hemp
Bonding Memories Adhesive

other: small glue dots

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cool! I just love that cartridge...

Gina Brandstetter said...

What an adorable little gift bag!

To thank you for your inspirational creations I left you a blog award on my blog! You can find it at http://gmbscrapper.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-award.html

Have a wonderful weekend!

Marie said...

What a great box! If we lived closer not only would I have you take my kids' senior photos, I'd have you tie my ribbon too :)

Grace said...

Oh what a great treat bag Jane! I think it would be real hard to use 3 card stocks and NO DP! You however pulled it off beautifully and your neighbor will love it especially filled with chocolate! Yum!!!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards