Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blog Award!

Have you heard that saying, "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans"?


That's my excuse/reason for not sharing this until now ... a ton of stuff has been overwhelming me. I've missed paper crafting, photographing, and blogging. I've missed participating in challenges and crops. But with the Lord's help, we're finding joys in each day and He's carry us through it all. What would we do without Him?!


I'm finally getting some time to thank Marie Isom--Marie with a :) -- and Gina Brandstetter for giving me this blog award last Fall.  


Be sure to visit Gina's creative paper crafting blog here ... Gina has the prettiest "CREATE" banner on her header right now! 


and Marie's creative papercraft world of wonders here ... You'll find Marie's awesome calendar that she featured last month.


Leave each a comment and follow their blogs too!  



It's my honor to pass this "love" award to five of my favorite bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. If you like their blogs, remember to follow them!


Ta! Da! -- I'm passing the Liebster to these peeps:

Lori -- clearlyfromtheheart.blogspot.com
Deb -- butlerscrappingblog.blogspot.com
Carrie -- carriemyheart.blogspot.com
Nicole -- nicolescreativezone.blogspot.com
Janice -- janice-wilson.blogspot.com


You'll want to:


*thank the giver, and link back to the blogger to gave you the award
*reveal your 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on one of their blog posts
*then copy and paste the award on your blog
*and finally, please pass the award to 5 more bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers.

Have fun! Share the love!




No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards