Monday, March 12, 2012

Lucy & Flutter-by in Five Layers


I'm totally stuck on the pretty Lucy papers from CTMH! Flowers and butterflies are my all-time favorite design elements. The inside of this 5 x 7 card is blank, to be used as a notecard.

I used CTMH ivory cardstock, Lucy papers, Flutter butterfly shape, Lucy Glittery Rub Ons, the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the flower center, foam squares (under each scalloped circle), and a Pearl Opaque.

Other: sheer ribbon, glue dots, and Marvy punches.

If you haven't gotten your Lucy papers, whatcha waitin' for?

Just a reminder that you can browse the new Idea Book and even order fast and easily online by visiting my site: http://janeehaas.myctmh.com

Next ups:  A CAS (clean and simple) card using more Lucy papers AND a two-page layout of an adorable itty bitty girl.  Thanks for visiting my blog!  







No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards