Monday, August 20, 2012

Little Birthday Girl Goes To School


Friend Debbie loaned me one of her Cricut cartridges
(sorry, I don't remember its name)
to make this cute little blondie 
with her balloons and ice cream cone.

One pigtail is missing a pink bow.
Yes, that's on purpose.
Because that's life with little E!
She's "all girl"
so that explains the skirt's eyelet.

I'm still in shock that she has begun
her Kindergarten school year.
And I'm saying many prayers of thanks
that she just loves her teacher,
her classmates, and her school so much already!

The only CTMH products I used are
the colored pencils and the silver glitz.
Basically it's a card made from scraps.
But what fun it was to make!



No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards