Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lovely For Always




I made this card for a special woman in our church family
who continually shows her servant heart
to everyone around her.
She is simply lovely
for always.

I used:
For Always paper packet
"Sweet & Lovely" stamp set (Artbooking bundle) NEW! Available August 1st!
Tulip red pleated ribbon
Ruby ink
Verve stamp (inside Scripture verse)

I'm trying so hard to wait patiently for my replacement Artbooking cartridge 
to come from Provo Crafts.

So while I wait, I'll keep finding fun products to use in my StudioJane
and dream of Artbooking projects soon!

One More Day!
On August 1st, customers may begin ordering
from the new Idea Book!
Check it out here on my online business site.
Click on the Shop tab.


No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards