Monday, July 29, 2013

More Yummy Babycakes!


Card 1 Front



Card 1 Inside


I'm on a Babycakes roll!


Card 1:
Babycakes paper (NEW--available August 1st!)
Opaque Pearls
Shimmer Trim
"Life Is Tweet" stamp set
Inks: Chocolate & Goldrush
Liquid Glass


Card 2


Card 2:
In addition to the Babycakes paper, I used:
"Be Still" Occasion stamp (one of my favorites)
Baker's Twine
Goldrush ink
It's a very simple multi-layered card that can be used
as a notecard since I left it blank inside.
I like cutting banners and they're so trendy right now.

I must make a few baby cards with the giraffe papers before I use all this paper packet!
The colors are so pretty -- imagine how many ways you can use them! 
The possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

Jennifer Lee said...

Beautiful cards!! Thanks for sharing! That's my favorite paper pack at this point!
Jenn

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards