Friday, October 18, 2013

A Frosted I Love You




"Frosted" -- one of my all-time favorite paper packets
from Close To My Heart!

I think it made a beautiful "I Love You" card,
don't you?
The doily stamp in these three layers reminds me of a precious quilt pattern--
a mixture of a Scandinavian and Pennsylvania Dutch design.
The tri-fold shutter card pattern is one of my favorites
to make and to give too!

I used:
CTMH Frosted papers
Classy Doily Flair stamp
Pearl stick pin from Bling Assortment
Small sparkle flower from Floral Accents
Sparkles Flourishes
Artiste Cricut Cartridge for "I Love You"
Opaque pearls
Itty Bitty Sparkles
Colored pencils
Sheer ribbon

Thanks for stopping by my blog and looking at my paper art!
Please leave a comment -- each one is so appreciated.
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards