Monday, October 20, 2008

Easy Layouts from the Craft Table


My nifty-with-a-needle-and-hook-sister, Kathy, crocheted this adorable pumpkin patch hat for Ella! She's been wearing it on these nippy fall mornings and evenings, and I just had to incorporate her cuteness onto this Fall page.

CTMH Magic Moments paper & Stickease & Pop Dots--It just can't get any "Faster. Simpler. Easier."



While working on this simple layout, I smiled and thought, I need to get myself to the spa one of these days!

CTMH Sweet Pea papers & Big Pinks flowers






Sophie has been a TOUCH therapy dog for four years, bringing smiles to those she visits and allows to pet her. She'll be 11 years old on her next birthday. What a blessing she has been to our family! She's one of God's very best creations. I'm glad to have her as my furry companion.

CTMH Blue Ribbon papers & Stickease, white sassy strands, circle window charm

1 comment:

All That Chit Chat said...

Hi there!
How have you been? I pray that you are blessed and highly favored!

I just posted an update on my blog.

Thanks for visiting while I was away.

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards