Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ella's Talking Tree Ornament











How did Gramma get inside that little box?

Yesterday when Emily & Ella visited and had lunch with me, I gave Ella her tree ornament I had made using the My Pages Talk voice recorder and the Evensong papers from Close To My Heart.

You can tell by her face that she wonders about this! The first two times it played my message, Ella looked fearful. Grammas shouldn't scare their little ones! By the time she left to go home, the ornament was not as scary. I know Ella likes the Baby Jesus picture the best.

Here's the little box I made to store the ornament when it isn't hanging on their tree. The base is a Stride-Rite shoe box. I used papers and dimensional embellishments from MM, and stamps/ink from CTMH. Talking Gramma will be safely stored in it during off-season.

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards