Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Life Delights Cards




Butterflies are a symbol of new life, so I decided to use the Life Delights paper for a sympathy card as well as for a birthday card. I just love the peaceful colors and prints in this CTMH paper packet.

The Prisma glitter on the birthday card ribbon was to pick up on the flourishes in the butterfly paper, but I need more practice with glitter. The butterfly pieces on each card are pop-dotted to give dimension (which doesn't show well in the photos).

It's a great night to create in my warm, cozy scrap room while the winter wind blows the sleet down on our corner of the world. When I craft and listen to Christmas carols, I couldn't be happier.

If my kids were still at home, they'd be listening for school closings right now & praying to be able to sleep late in the morning!

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards