Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my dear Mom's birthday! She introduced me to Close To My Heart by taking me to workshops and gatherings while I visited in Ohio in the last year. At the young age of 84, Mom does a great job of papercrafting special gifts for family, friends, and neighbors with the Scrapping Buckeye Babes led by my upline, Deb Butler. Dad usually finds a good football or golf game to watch while the girls have craft afternoons.

I wish we could be scrapbooking together today and enjoying hot peppermint tea this afternoon.

These are the memory keeper box and matching album I made for you, Mom, and will bring these to you in person (rather than trust the PO or UPS). I need your help in choosing photos for your album! Start thinking about that, okay? I love you, Mom! God bless & keep you & Dad in His loving care.







No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards