Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Sampling of My Custom Photo Floral Cards

... for a recent special order.

I so enjoy photographing florals and landscapes, as much as I do people! It's a lot simpler taking photos of florals and trees that aren't likely to have major wiggles or peanut butter faces. Now and then I'm happily surprised to see an ant or a bee or a butterfly flit or wiggle itself into the picture.

Some cards have special stamped sentiments inside such as "Happy Birthday!", "Get Well Soon!", "I'm thinking of you", "I'm praying for you", and more, depending on the customer's wishes. Some cards are blank for the sender to include his or her personal note.

I accent some cards with sheer, solid, patterned, crocheted, or striped ribbon. Others are pretty without the added embellishment.

Most all the ribbons and papers I use are Close To My Heart products.









This is just a sampling...
Back to fun work now!

I take special orders. Simply email me at janehaaspaperart[at]gmail[dot]com
I'm now working on Easter cards.
It's wonderful thinking of Spring and warming weather,
even though we haven't had winter yet.

Happy weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

These are so lovely! And all the best with your sale (from post above this one). I couldn't find where to comment on that one, so thought I'd wish you the best for it here :)

Have a lovely week ahead!

MyMaracas said...

So pretty! You do nice work.

Sharon said...

Hello Jane, thanks for visiting me the other day. Have I had problems trying to visit you??? Well, finally managed to get through, so this is to say Hi and thanks for signing my guestbook, love the pic - hehe. Will browsey around to see what you get up to! Hugs Sharon

Emily said...

Very pretty photography and designs!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards