Friday, March 25, 2011

Sophia -- Happy Easter!


We've been teased with warm, springy days and now the daffodils, pansies, forsythia, Bradford pears, and magnolia trees are in full bloom. And today we awoke to sleet and snow, and got hit with a cold front that forced me to light the fireplace again and hide away in my studio!


But that's not all bad...CTMH has so many pretty papers and stamp sets to play with, I could hide forever...as long as I have a supply of M&Ms and water, that is!


Happy Easter! is made with an 8 x 7 inch cardstock base folded to an 8 x 3.5 inch card. (This will fit nicely into a business sized envelope.)
The papers are from the new Sophia packet--I wish my closet would have these colors in it! Have to work on that!

The egg stamps are from CTMH's "Easter Eggs" set. CTMH inks are Hollyhock, Pear, Goldrush, and Blush.

I threw in a few Sparkles and white grosgrain ribbon, a grassy patch and a punched border (M*S*) and voila! Instant Spring!

When I saw Sharli's grass on her BBQ card a while back, I remembered that cute idea, and thought I'd include my own green grass on this spring card. Thanks for the inspiration, Sharli!

Happy new week --

Glad you stopped by!

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards