Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Why Use Studio J? -- A Video by Tresa
Thank you to Tresa Black, a Close To My Heart consultant, for producing and sharing this timely video! Great job, Tresa!
Watching her video showing how easy it is to create a memory album for a special person motivates me to get busy and do this for the people whom I cherish! I've been using Studio J and LOVE it -- you can see some of my layouts if you scroll down under the Studio J slideshow.
Why use Studio J?
1. Studio J is an ADDitional tool -- online scrapbooking -- to help tell your story (not a replacement for traditional scrapbooking). It's an easy, fast way to catch up on those memory albums' pages or to make a treasured gift for someone special. It's an exceptionally handy tool for anyone working on genealogical projects--scan, save, and drag into a layout!
2. It's EASY! Studio J walks you through each step. You can begin in minutes. You can scrapbook ANYwhere you have an Internet connection! There’s even an app for your iphone!
3. There is no commitment, nothing to purchase, nothing to download. You can play and create with Studio J for FREE. No need to sign up to begin to use the program. You when and if you want to purchase your final pages do you pay for those.
4. If you want to have duplicate layouts printed for family members (siblings' memory books, for example), you simply order duplicate copies. Easy peasy!
5. Quality SHINES! Studio J layouts are printed with the same silver halide process and 100-year+ paper used by top photo printing companies, so your prints will last for generations.
6. If you try and love Studio J, you can save money by purchasing a 5-pack or an annual membership for discounts up to 50% off! These make great gifts too--remember Mother's Day and birthdays are right around the corner!
Contact me for more details.
Click here to try Studio J free now! EnJOY!