Thursday, September 25, 2008

Give Thanks



Give thanks in all circumstances ... 1 Thessalonians 5:18

I'm thankful for the energizing afternoon nap I fit in today. Laundry and grocery shopping will just have to wait! This morning I could hardly function. (Could I be slowing down, wanting to hibernate with these recent chilly nights?) It's way past time to call my favorite chiropractor!

I declared rest time for myself, and I'm feeling much better. Sophie enjoyed napping on her bed too. DH cleaned the truck and mowed the grass. He'll sleep well tonight.

Here's the card I made for a workshop next week. I used the CTMH Enchanted paper, and embellished it with Autumn leaves, a button, and hemp. I hope the people like it!

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards