Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Key To My Heart Layout







Can't sleep? Can't dance? Don't feel like scrubbing the oven? Scrapbook! It works for me!
For this special layout, I used the new CTMH Key To My Heart papers, along with Fancy Cut Botanicals, Dimensional Elements, Juniper, Tulip, and Chocolate inks, Sassy Strands, Sorbet ribbon & ric rac, Chocolate marker, and the September Word Puzzle stamps.
Ella's Aunt B will get to journal in the inked journaling box. (I used the KTMH journaling stamp there, and masked one edge so that I could reverse it, and make it twice the size by stamping side by side.) There's so MUCH to write about little ee!
The CTMH Reflections book gave me ideas for the one-photo per page layouts. If you haven't seen this helpful resource, check it out on my CTMH Idea Book link.
A scrapbooker will never have "brain freeze" with all of Jeanette Lynton's practical resource books! In fact, they've been known to keep me cutting and glueing into the wee hours of the morning.

2 comments:

scrap your heart out with Jen said...

Love your layout. Like the use of the dimensional elements. I still am getting used to these. Nice job.

Emily said...

Very pretty! You're so creative!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards