Friday, July 3, 2009

Using Flip Flaps a Few Fantastic Ways!



I had posted a really cool video clip of Tresa Black's tutorial about using Flip Flaps (with permission of course), and accidentally deleted it when my eyes weren't totally awake...

Update! I reposted the video by Tresa Black! Enjoy!

I'm sorry that the comments were lost though. :(

Until I get back to all the details, I'll point you to the Memory Protectors Flip Flaps--a really useful product--in the Summer Close To My Heart Idea Book, page 104.

You can get to that page by clicking here!

Order directly from my CTMH site (click on Shop Online in the left column) if you'd like some of these great 4 x 6 protectors that flip and flap and provide a lot more room to show photos on a page!

Page samples to come...



No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards