Thursday, January 27, 2011

Beautiful -- January SOTM


January Stamp of the Month: Find Your Style
(You can get this stamp set FREE or at a discounted price! See my "Inspirations" sidebar link.)
The week is flying by! January is almost in the past. It's been quite a long, wintery month here in St. Louis -- we've had our icy-est, snowy-est, coldest January since the early 1990s, so we made history! And what do I do when it's too cold to garden, mow the grass, walk, play tennis, swim outdoors, and ride bicycle? SCRAP, of course!

Here's a very simple stamped card (clean & simple) for a very special young woman who is just as the sentiment says: Beautiful. Inside and out. And I want her to always remember this. She loves jewelry (and all accessories) so I had to add a simple necklace to bling the card a tiny bit. Can you see it? Click on the photo to enlarge.

I used CTMH products:
White cardstock
January's Stamp of the Month: Find Your Style
Black ink pad
Gray Wool ink pad
Itty Bitty Sparkles (a girl's gotta have some bling!)
Sheer ribbon

It's always fun to make the inside of a card a surprise too. So I used the Gray Wool to stamp "Beautiful" randomly and repeatedly--this way I know she'll get my message!

Then I second-generation-stamped the envelope with the really cool diva dress form. We want to keep our mail carriers wondering. :)
I'm glad you visited! Extra warm fuzzies back to you!

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh my goodness Jane, this is awesome! I love the soft words inside the card - and the envelope! Wowie!! What a striking card! I forget how simple can be SO elegant!

Hugs!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards