Saturday, January 8, 2011

Passages Easel Card





When I saw this 30 key chain, I knew it had to go on a card front for a very special young man celebrating this milestone. (It'll be hand-delivered, so I wasn't concerned about the chain in the mail process.) The brushed nickel and the colors of CTMH's Passages papers are great together. I love using distressing tools, and got a lot of distressing into this card, along with edges inked, for a guy-look.

I used all CTMH products--gotta love 'em!

The easel card tutorial I used is from Splitcoaststampers.com You'll find tons of ideas there if you click on Resources.

BTW, I'm anxious to play with the new WINGS items next. What are they, you ask? Click on the January "Inspirations" button on the right side of my blog. The colors and stamps are gorgeous!

Happy weekend! Ours started with a temperature of ZERO this morning. Where are my Cuddle Duds?! A high of 19 degrees will be a good warm-up! How many days until Spring?
Happy weekend!


2 comments:

Marie said...

I love this card. I have yet to try the easel card. I was so bummed when I went to a wedding on Saturday and remembered too late I was going to use your last tri-shutter card as the basis for my wedding card! (I'm sure there will be other upcoming weddings though...)

Unknown said...

Thanks, Marie! I look forward to seeing your creations--they're always inspiring!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards