Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to My CTMH Upline!




Using the tea bag holder tutorial here, I created a special birthday card for my CTMH upline, Deb Butler, director of the Scrapping Buckeye Babes!

Happy birthday to you, Deb, if you're blog visiting! You're the BEST! Enjoy a cuppa tea with a friend.

I used all Close To My Heart products:
CTMH Wings paper packet, sweet leaf ribbon, Vineyard Berry ink (inside "happy birthday" sentiment, sparkles, licorice opaque pearls, Liquid Glass, Prisma Glitter, Find Your Style butterfly stamp. I stamped two butterflies to give dimension. I stamped each on the top and bottom of the cardstock, so that the gorgeous stamp design would show on their under-wings. Two sides are stamped in Juniper (those face each other), one in Sweet Leaf, and the top is rock-'n'-roll stamped in Vineyard Berry and Sweet Leaf. (The inside section holding two tea bags is made with the Vineyard Berry jaquard design that matches the front horizontal paper strip behind the punched circles.)

Click here to see a traditional Wings/Find Your Style card I made earlier.

Click here to see two tea bag holder cards I made earlier from different paper packets, and to see the inside paper section that holds the tea bags.

Thanks for visiting my blog! Come back soon!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards