Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mix 'n' Mingle Album in Silhouette--A Peek


It's just a peek -- I promise to showcase this entire album project AFTER I give this gift to a special person! Soon...

Just to tease you, I'll tell you it has 8 sections!

I used CTMH's Mix 'n' Mingle album (chipboard and acrylic sections), Silhouette papers and ribbons, opaque pearls, itty bitty sparkles, dimensional letters and shapes, CTMH chocolate rubons, and Bonding Memories adhesive.

Thanks for looking and leaving some love! Happy New Year! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh Jane, this is gorgeous - I love the silhouette papers (they should be put in a CTMH hall-of-fame!) and I can't wait to see your whole project!

Hugs!

Samantha said...

looks great. I'm sure they will cherish it forever!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards