Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Huntington Sweet Treat




Sweet!

Almond Nuggets inside a My Creations Kraft Container = 
a sweet thank-you gift for a friend's help with making all the wedding bouquets!

Who doesn't like to get chocolate?! 

I used:
Close To My Heart MyCreations Kraft Container
Huntington Paper Packet (NEW!)
Huntington Workshop On The Go Stamp Set: Sweet (NEW!)
Burlap Ribbon
Barn Red Ink
Brown & Tan Sparkles (NEW!)
(I used the B&T paper border on top of the burlap ribbon. Love those borders!) 

Want to see all the new Close To My Heart products?
Click HERE


No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards