Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Mix of Huntington, Glitter, Kraft, and Sparkles


Here's my first creation using CTMH's new Huntington papers.
The colors and patterns are so rich and yummy 
and I combined the patterned piece
with a Kraft card and some strips of the new Glitter paper too.

"CHOCOLATE tastes as good as skinny feels"
is just one of the stamp variations
in the August SOTM (stamp of the month) set.
With a $50 order, you'll receive this stamp set FREE! 


A few brown and beige Sparkles and a little bow later
(I cut the CTMH brown/white stripe ribbon in half)
and VOILA! 
A little card that has made me crave a bit of chocolate...
now if I could just find some!
(Did you know that my DH and I hide chocolate from each other? The last time I found a big bag of peanut M&M's I had to get a ladder to reach between the joists in the basement. No joke!)

A little peek at more Huntington papers from the Workshop on the Go...



1 comment:

Rebecca Brown said...

Cute card and I love the story of you hiding chocolate from each other. There will be chocolate at my house on Saturday!

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards