Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hahahahahaha! My Laughing Lola Layout!



What's purple, green, turquoise, and paisley,
and makes you feel happy?
Laughing Lola!

(It's one of the NEW paper packets from Close To My Heart!)

Hahahahahahahahaha!  

You truly have to see these papers in person 
to appreciate the gorgeous colors and patterns.
The laugh is on me!  Until I saw them IRL,
I didn't think they'd be for me.

Hahahahahahahahaha!
Look how great they look with my photos!


Is this little satin bow clip cute, or what?!
Just a little girly touch for the photo corner.
Hahahahahahaha!

Can you tell where my pull-out journaling is on this second page?
Look closely!

I like to hide journaling to keep the layout very simple,
and then cut a slit into the memory page protector
to be able to pull out a piece of cardstock
on which I've written something special.

On this page, I've written how much I love these grand-girls,
and also how much Jesus loves them--
so much that He died on the cross to take away all our sins--
so much that He came alive on the first Easter,
so that someday we who believe in Him can live with Him in heaven!

This journaling is part of my "faithbooking" habit--
to share my faith, Scripture verses, inspirations,
encouraging words from The Word,
and to tell generations after me what I believe and why.
Telling HIS-story is vitally important to me!

How do you tell your story?

I used:
Close To My Heart's NEW My Reflections Laughing Lola paper packet
Laughing Lola Assortment of Embellishments (satin bow clip; multicolor gems)
Sparkles
Shimmer Trim
Washi tape
Dazzling Die Cuts in Spring Harmony & White
The "Backstage" pattern from the book Magic by Jeanette Lynton (CTMH CEO)

Have some GREAT laughs and get yourself creating with Laughing Lola!

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards