Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Christmas Sunset

Our Missouri winter skies have been so gorgeous! These are views from our deck.
It was an awesome sight and I thought of the glory of the angels that the shepherds saw and heard when they saw the sky bright with the singing messengers on the night Jesus was born.
I took these fotos of the Christmas sunset with my new Canon Rebel xsi camera--just love it!
Now I'm working hard to catch up on Christmas layouts--"stuck on Christmas" is a good thing! While at the Sauder Village Saturday crop, I accomplished 20 pages of our family Christmas memories all on Evensong papers. The Aspen papers will have to stay "on top" so I can document our snow and ice storms next. Maybe then winter will stay away? We loved the 70 degrees these past few days (thank you, Coloradoans, for pushing the warm front our way)!

CTMH products used:
Aspen Level 1 papers and Stickease
Cranberry waxy flax (to accent the cranberry hues in the sky)
Big brads
Twilight marker
Reflections template "Sidebar Photo Focus"

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards