Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm Sharing the Love


Valentine's Day is over, but love makes the world go 'round every day!
I found this on Y's blog and wanted to play along.

This is what you do:
The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!
The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write a "pay it forward" post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift!

Be sure to send me an e-mail at msgreenthumbs[at]hotmail[dot]com and tell me your address.

Remember, you must post this on your blog (I will be checking) and leave a comment. The first 3 to do both will receive a gift from me, so be quick!

No comments:

Paper Art from StudioJane

Samples of my created paper art ...

Clear Acrylic Cards

Greeting Cards

Mix 'n' Mingle Album

Gift Albums

Memory Keeper Boxes

Art Keeper Boxes

Thank You Note Cards

Custom Gifts

Christmas Greeting Cards

Pregnancy Journals--Display Albums

For Baby

Floral Photo Note Cards